Luther Snyder is a proven digital marketing and strategic communication professional with over 27 years of experience in public relations, public affairs, digital marketing, and political consulting. He has held senior positions in the private sector as well as state and local government administrations, including serving as Chief of Staff to the Wake County Register of Deeds. Luther also served as Legislative Liaison for the N.C. Alcoholic Beverage Control Commission and as the Commission's founding Executive Director of North Carolina's Initiative to Reduce Underage Drinking. In that role, he developed and led "Talk It Out," the Commission's multi-million-dollar, integrated communications and advocacy campaign that targeted parents to have conversations about the dangers of underage drinking with their children. Additionally, he worked in the office of former North Carolina Governor Pat McCrory, where he researched, vetted and recommended individuals for gubernatorial appointment to North Carolina’s 400-plus boards and commissions.
- Master of Business Administration, Marketing, Services Management and Consulting (MBA), North Carolina State University (2009)
- B.S. in Political Science, Appalachian State University (1995)
- Leadership North Carolina (Class XIV)
- Certified Digital Marketing Professional American Marketing Association (AMA) & Digital Marketing Institute (DMI) (in progress -- expected date of completion: Summer 2023)
- Professional Certified Marketer (PCM), American Marketing (in progress -- expected date of completion: Summer 2023)
- Professional Certificate in Internet Marketing, University of San Francisco (2009)
- National Federation of Independent Businesses (past member, NC Leadership Council)
- Appalachian State University Board of Visitors, Past Chair & Member
- Wake County Drug Overdose Prevention Coalition, Member
- Leadership North Carolina, Program Graduate Class XIV, former Board Member
- Boy Scouts of America, Eagle Scout
- “40 Under 40” Leadership Award (2006)
Spending quality time with his wife Jenny and two daughters, Sophia (7) and Josie (4).
- Eagle Scout who hiked the Grand Canyon rim-to-rim in four days
- Restored his first car, a 1967 MGB