Senior Account Executive
Zach’s interest in public relations and communication grew out of a lifelong interest in multiple creative pursuits. His design skills, love of reading and passion for finding different ways to tell stories led him toward branding and communication before knowing much about either.
“I’ve always been fascinated with how written and visual communication permeate every facet of our daily lives and how the smallest intricacies can make a huge difference in how things are perceived.”
Drennan specializes in the creative side of strategic communication, regularly producing videos and graphics in addition to written work and web content. He has assumed increased leadership responsibilities during his tem with the company. Prior to joining Pioneer Strategies he worked as multi-media communication specialist for theArtWorks™, an art gallery, art village and event venue in downtown Wilmington’s South Front Street district. Drennan grew up in Wagram, N.C. and is a 2014 graduate of Scotland High School in Laurinburg. Zach and his wife, Brianna, live in Pender County between Burgaw and Rocky Point.
- B.A. in Communication Studies, University of North Carolina Wilmington (2018)
- Port City Young Professionals
- Facilitator, North Brunswick Chamber of Commerce Power Connections
- N.C. Chapter, Public Relations Society of America (serves on communications committee)
- Seahawk Village Vice President of Public Relations, UNCW Residence & Housing Association
- UNCW Campus Conduct Board
- UNCW Academic Honor Board
Music production, weight training, yardwork.
Once raised a fainting goat.